Triple Leather

(Leather Jacket: AllSaints, Shawl: Forever 21, Shirt: 3.1 Phillip Lim for Target, Faux Leather Pants: H&M, Shoes: D&G, Scarf: Thrifted, Hat: Thrifted, Necklace: Doxahlogy)

I guess you could say this is my attempt at triple leather - leather jacket, leather pants, leather shoes. Not that I had intended to pile on the leather, but sometimes I tend to lose myself in the layering process. I recently scored this amazing AllSaints jacket at Unclaimed Baggage Center in Scottsboro, Alabama. I may or may not have mentioned Unclaimed before, I'm not completely sure, but if you've never heard of it, it's where all of the lost luggage (and all the treasures within) from all around the world is sent and resold for unbelievably incredible prices. Clothing, shoes, bags, electronics, and yes, suitcases... You name it. They have it all. It's a magical place, trust me. But anyway, back to the outfit... I paired the jacket with a white shirt I picked up at Target for the 3.1 Phillip Lim a few months ago. Over the shirt, I layered a blush shawl/kimono type deal and then added a chiffon scarf for extra texture and print. I'm quite a fan of black leather pants, and these from H&M have been my favorite so far. I liked them so much, I also picked them up in oxblood. My shoes... Or my mom's shoes, rather, are one of my favorite pieces in mom's and my closet combined. These D&G beauties she picked up quite a few years back in Rome, Italy. Italian shoes hand picked in Italy. Doesn't get much better than that. The star of this look, however, is this incredible necklace from Doxahlogy, that I was so kindly sent. The color of orange used for the pendant is absolutely stunning, and the quality of the piece is especially made apparent by its well-made chain and tassel. I can't wait to show you all how I style the other two pieces I was sent. In the mean time, have a lovely Monday night. 

You may also like:

2 comments

  1. Love these photo's! Love the look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your outfit so much!!! :) I love the pink lace and the nacklace :)
    <3 victorique

    ReplyDelete

© Styles by Hannah Riles. Design by MangoBlogs.